Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mason's Two Year Photos

So Mason turned 2 while we were home in NY, but since we were in the midst of being in limbo and moving, I never got around to taking his 2 year photos, which I would have done at Lockridge while we were still in PA had I been thinking ahead.

Once we got in TX I went into full out location scout mode as we ventured out and about (Where is the sun at what time? What's the light like? Will I get arrested for trespassing? lol). There is some beautiful foliage inside our pool area, so initially I planned on heading over there to take them. And then somehow I stumbled across the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center on Facebook.

To top it off I learned that to use the trails it's free. Bonus!!

Ryan managed to go over with us that night (it was the 4th of July actually) and we enjoyed walking the trails, and he was even very patient when I would say "stop here, I wanna change his clothes/take a photo/pose him better, etc". What a guy, and a great assistant ;).







Happy Terrible Two's to my baby :)

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I'm going to miss my free photo shoots for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete