Saturday, July 27, 2013

Honey, where's my Super Suit??


So in the last few months the boys have become obsessed with "The Incredibles".  Aidan became a fan in the beginning of the year right before we went to Disney:

Even though when he had a chance to meet Mr Incredible and Frozone he totally clammed up and wouldn't let me put him down.

Mason on the other hand.......


Photos courtesy of Char (our photopass ones never made it to our account for some reason)

 Their interest in the movie has definitely become an obsession since then.


While I am a fan of most Disney movies I'll admit this one was not one of my favorites....until I watched it a thousand and one times with the boys. Now it's grown on me.

They can both recite it word for word (yes, Mason too).

This has always been my absolute favorite scene, which happens toward the end of the movie. Once Aidan heard me laugh at it he realized it must be funny and it became his favorite scene too. And then Mason followed suit (excuse the pun). Now they both recite it and giggle and giggle.


Somehow it came about that the boys started referring to their life jackets for the pool as their super suits. It's pretty cute to see Mason all dressed up for the pool and to hear him say with his little 2 year old lisp:

" I have my thooper thuit on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment