Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sloth Party 2014

Aidan has been learning about the Rain Forest at school. So far he's come home with drawings of frogs, and snakes and since he's been learning scissor skills he has cut out a tropical bird of some sort and some sloths.


The day he came home with this tropical bird I noticed there were "M"'s  on the front so I was assuming they'd learned about Macaws. I decided to ask him what the bird was called...hoping for him to tell me "It's a Macaw".

Instead I got this:
"Um, let's name him Uncle Donnie".


Totally random. But there ya have it. This tropical bird that graces our fridge is now named Uncle Donnie.





So then Aidan started coming home with sloth crafts. The first day he told me all about them and insisted his teacher had told them that sloths pee and poop upside down.


He then proceeded to tell me that for his 5th Birthday party next year he wanted a Sloth themed party so that everyone could poop upside down.

I kid you not.

Where does he come up with this stuff?

The next day he came home with yet another Sloth that he proudly cut out by himself and requested that I save it for next year's sloth party. I asked if that was still the plan for Birthday 2014 and he exclaimed, "Yeah a sloth party! We can take turns hanging from the lights in the kitchen"!

I seriously hope he forgets his plan for Sloth Party 2014.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Sloth Party 2014! My kids told me today that they would like to go to Texas anyway. And, since I'm sure they'd find it quite amusing to pee and poop upside down, we'll be there. Oh Lord. Boys.

    ReplyDelete