Friday, August 23, 2013

Library Card

While at the pediatricians office, I was perusing August's copy of Pearland Parent (the same magazine that I recently purchased an Ad in for Stephanie Lawless Photography), and came across a section where local area activities were listed. It appeared there was going to be a Sea Creature Craft time at the public library that night, so I figured why not??



We went and crafted, and the boys had so much fun! Then I got my library card so we could check out some books. 
The boys hung out and read a little bit....





We've been back twice now to exchange our books and this last time I checked out 12. Yes, 12 so that I could have a longer time between trips to the library! Believe it or not our local Library takes me 25-30 mins to get to...and that varies widely on how congested the traffic is. Pearland is HUGE, and we live on one end of the city and the library is on the other!









No comments:

Post a Comment