Monday, August 19, 2013

Disney InfINity


We decided to get Aidan the new Disney video game InfINity for his birthday even though it meant he wouldn't have it on his actual birthday, and I'm glad we did.
He's having so much fun playing and so are we.



Listening to Aidan coach Ryan while he's playing is hilarious. It's so funny in fact, that I had to sit down and type this up while they were playing so that I could make sure I could share with you the things Aidan was saying.

Aidan doesn't stop talking, and he has TONS of suggestions for what Ryan's next move ought to be...along with some words of encouragement.



I've been hearing phrases such as (but not limited to):
"try going this way, dad"
"try slashing it dad
"pick them up and throw them, dad"
"try shooting that rock dad"
"good job dad"
"nice work dad"
"now can you hop out dad?
"Dad! Dad! Can you hop out??
"Just hit "A", then"
"Let me try, OK, Dad? Just hit 'A' "
"That's a mystery guy, dad"
"Throw him in the water dad"
"this is a dark place, dad"
"yay, you got gold!"

He is such a backseat gamer. When I play with him I finally have to give him the controller and tell him to play himself because I can't handle listening to the incessant commentary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment