Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some Favorite Christmas Pictures

Zoomin around on the new Buzz Lightyear Powerwheels


Showing Grandpa his new stocking


Showing Uncle Larry his new Chuck tow truck


Opening presents with Daddy



Sweet!! Auntie got me my very own BUS!!!!!


An Elmo guitar from Grandma!


Riding in his new CAT dumptruck...backwards of course


Playig with his new mini CAT construction vehicles Grandpa got him


Hey Cole, what's that on your face? I'll get it for ya!


Trying on my new coat from Uncle Ama


In my new sled from Nani & Poppy playing with Daddy's new Grinch



Open presents please


Whoa! I love opening presents!


Elmo Doctor playset


Chillin with Grandma


Aidan finally got to see his favorite cousin Bella!! 26 years ago it would have been Jamie and me in this pic, and now it's our kids!! <3


Rolling around on the floor like little monkeys



Cheese!

1 comment:

  1. Love the one of him in the dump truck, and the last one is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete