Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Snow Adventure

They were forcasting snow for Christmas here in PA this year, so like any crazy super excited mom I ran out the day before Christmas Eve to make sure Aidan had a pair of snow boots. I certainly didn't want it to snow and then not be able to go play in it because he didn't have boots! I even made sure I got the cutest Lightning McQueen and Mater light-up boots I could find!!

Christmas came and went and there was no snow.

A few days later there was a crazy blizzard being forcast in the Northeast, and I thought, "great we'll have a huge snow storm and get to go play!". Not so much. We got a whopping inch, even though the forcast was ranging from 4-6 inches to 6-10 inches. Double letdown.

We made our trek home to Frankfort for the weekend and Nani & Poppy had snow at their house!! They also just happened to get Aidan the cutest little sled ever! So Daddy and Poppy took Aidan out to play and even though Mommy may have been dying of the plague (yes those are my PJ's you see in the pics) I still had to get out there for a few minutes and pull my favorite little guy around the yard!! Now if only we could get some snow in Allentown.......


No comments:

Post a Comment