Thursday, January 20, 2011

Camo Cups!

I became aware of the fact that it was Wells's 6th birthday! I figured it was the perfect time to try out the camo cupcake recipe I recently found since Wells and Maddox are huge camo guys!!!

I started by coloring the batter with 3 different colors and then swirling them in the cups with a knife.

No cupcake is complete without Great Aunt Edna's frosting recipe.......swirled with camo green and brown of course!




I sure hope Wells enjoys them as much as Aidan did! I promised him that if he ate all of his lunch (which he did, hallelujah!), that he could have a special treat. I followed through.....

For me?

Mom's official taste-tester

Frosting is more fun to smear around than to eat (not a frosting fan, just like his mama)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELLS!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks. Wells & I are TOTAL frosting lovers, so we sure appreciated Aunt Edna's buttery recipe! Maddox loves frosting and cake and devoured his entire treat.

    ReplyDelete