Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Day!

   Well, it finally happened, it snowed enough for Aidan to be able to go out and play! Sadly, it all came on a day when I had to work. No worries though, because Aidan was at my neighbor Michele's that day and she had it covered!

   Michele watches Aidan a lot for me when I'm at work (he also goes to another sitter once in a while on days when Michele can't watch him), and I must say her house is Aidan's absolute favorite place to be. In fact the other morning after I told him he was going to Michelle's, he kept coming over to me insisting/whining that we go "Bye bye Mit-chele's". Part of the reason being Michele has 2 super kids, who are 5 1/2 and 2 1/2(correct me if I'm wrong, Michele); Wells and Maddox, respectively. There is nothing Aidan loves more than hanging out with the Big Boys!



    Wells (Mr. Big Shot Kindergarten) had a snow day so the boys all got to go out and play together. Thankfully Michele got some awesome pics that I can share with you! I am very grateful and thankful that Michele is our neighbor and that she is able to help me out as much as she does, it'll be a sad day when we don't get to play outside all the time with them.

This one is my absolute favorite...the faces on all 3 are just so silly!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks. We love having him here. His personality makes him fit in with us just perfectly! That last picture is classic. You've got one cool one-year-old!

    ReplyDelete