Thursday, May 1, 2014

Zoey Lauren!!!

I had the absolute pleasure of being able to do my Niece's newborn photos. I have never been so excited for a newborn session ever.



The boys and I loaded up all my gear for the session and hit the road for a road trip to MD. I wish I could have stayed longer but it took us 2 days of driving to get there (20 hours), then we got to stay and visit for 2 days, then we started the 2 day drive back. If I didn't have to coach soccer practice I would have made it a longer visit. I was lucky enough however to have Ryan coach our soccer game for me while I was gone, since nobody else was around...not even my assistant coach!

Ry was a trooper...he worked night shift on call, and then at 830 am was coaching Aidan's soccer team, and Aidan wasn't even there! Thanks Ry!!

While we were in MD Larry took me and the boys down to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival.
It was crowded, so amazingly crowded. It was barely enjoyable. The monuments I wanted to visit and see had so many people crowded around them that you could barely see them. I guess it just means we need to take another visit to see them NOT during the cherry blossom festival!












Even if it was really crowded and crazy in DC that day it was really nice to spend some time with my brother. 


The previous day I had done Zoey's newborn photos and she was a dream. She slept almost the entire time with one break for feeding, which is pretty rare for newborn sessions! I loved every chance I got to snuggle her and had a blast creating photo art with her sweet little face. I just love her so much and can't wait until I get to see her again!










Mason absolutely adores her and couldn't leave her alone while we were there. A lot of "Mason don't lean in the bassinet, or Mason don't touch her"'s were being said lol.

Aidan couldn't have cared less, he was content to sit and play on Uncle Larry's iPad while we all ooh'd and aah'd over Zoey.


I am so thankful that I was able to get to MD to see Larry, Sandra and Zoey, and also to meet Debi. Congrats again on your new addition guys, love you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment