Friday, May 9, 2014

Soccer pics


We had soccer photos taken many moons ago and I had hoped they would be decent.
 The only reason I even planned on buying a package was so that Aidan could get a team photo collage. I didn't realize how bad the photos really would be.

 I swear their camera must have been on "auto" because all the photos are slightly out of focus, and not crisp at all. Burns my butt as a photog. I know they were shooting hundreds and hundreds of kids that day but I can't stand "shoot and burn" practices like this. They couldn't have cared less whether our photos looked nice, as long as they got paid.

I even got a free 5x7 of me and Aidan since I am the coach, and it is SOOO horrible (Ryan even agrees, and he would never say it if it weren't that bad), that I won't even scan it in to share. It's that bad.

I bought the smallest package I could choose that came with the "memory maker" photo of his individual photo and team photo.

They were so bad that the day we got them I waited for the evening light and headed out with Aidan in his uniform to have a do-over session with Mommy. The new photos I will be ordering as wallets from my own printer for family......


THEIR PHOTOS:


Seriously, where is his arm??? My phone takes crisper photos!!




MY PHOTOS:








No comments:

Post a Comment