Thursday, May 22, 2014

Birthday Fun!

After learning that my birthday was coming up, Aidan decided he and Mason were going to make me a cake.

They chose their own supplies at the grocery store.



I convinced them to let me split the batter into 2 cakes instead of cupcakes, so they could each sit and decorate their own cake.










They had a blast, and I got some cake out of the deal!

My birthday request for the night of my birthday was an Astros game. We had a blast. I'm so glad the boys enjoy going as much as we do!!


Birthday Breakfast

The boys and Ryan surprised me with some new Disney Vera Bradley bags!








Mom take a picture of me "sleeping", but he couldn't resist peeking with one eye to see the phone lol.







As Dippy says, "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's enormous". Ry and I split one so it would stay cold, lol.

They always play "deep in the heart of Texas" around the 7th inning stretch. the boys love clapping along!



To finish off my fabulous birthday week we went to the opening night of the Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds acoustic tour. The show was great and we had a great time with another couple we know from here.




All in all, between Mother's Day and my birthday I had an amazing week with all 3 of my guys, and I  am super thankful to my biggest guy for all the sweet gifts and fun things we did to make it special!



No comments:

Post a Comment