Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sitting and onions?

Sooo..my kid smells like onions right now.

Why, you ask?

Well because he insisted he wanted to take a bite out of the onion I had out for dinner. 
Insisted.
So Ryan peeled it while I yelled "wait! I need the camera!"



SO stubborn stinker Aidan (who I tried to talk out of it), took a bite.
And hated it.

Soooooo glad I grabbed the camera hahaha!!



This afternoon we had some relaxing fun...I'm not going to lie.  I broke out the Christmas movies for Aidan today.
I'm hoping it will give him a better idea of Santa and Christmas before Christmas Day is actually here.



Mason is now getting pretty good at supported sitting. He can actually sit up with his butt snuggled inside the boppy for a decent amount of time.


He and Aidan had some quality time today, and it was so cute because as soon as I had Mason sitting up, Aidan exclaimed" I go get you cars Mason!", and came running back with his giant remote controlled Lightning McQueen.

And Mason loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment