Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cat's Baby Shower

Another boy. 

That's right, we're adding another BOY to the already almost exclusively boy-filled circle of friends that we have.
In fact quite a few of my friends have 2 boys already or are expecting their 2nd boy.

Cat is expecting a little boy in November, and his name will be Jax. I simply can't wait to meet him!!

It's insane.



Poor Kenzie has to deal with all these boys, so I bet she'll grow up to be able to hold her own. Or she'll never be able to get a date because of all her overprotective pseudo big brothers!



Funny as it is that almost all my friends have boys, the shower had all the people who have girls there:  We got to see Kira:



and Ava too!



Aidan and Ava had a great time playing with Aidan's monster trucks and Aidan was a stinker too because he kept saying "her kicked me", in regards to Ava. Now mind you, there's obviously no way she could have kicked him, but he just had to try to get her in trouble anyway.....

Later on we got to see Zack too, and mischief ensued:




Unfortunately the shower ran into what would normally be Aidan's nap time so towards the end he was a little crabby and when I told him it was time to go he said no, shoved me away from him and said "get away from me!"

So I put him in time out in a booth and Cat came over to talk him, and it looked pretty serious so I grabbed the camera and took a shot.


Later at work she filled me in on what the conversation was about. Apparently he wanted to get down and she told him he couldn't yet because Mommy had put him there and since he did the crime he had to do the time. He then looked at her all serious-like and said "but I did my time!"


1 comment:

  1. that's hilarious about doing the time for the crime! He's so witty.

    ReplyDelete