Saturday, September 17, 2011

Updates

Ok, Ok so I know if Michele is getting on my case about being a blog slacker, then it must be true!! ;)

Things have been a bit insane around here the last few weeks. Mason has become the ultimate fussy baby. Argh. He wants to be held 24/7 and has made things like sitting down to type the blog impossible. Thankfully the past few days he's been pretty good, I can even get him to hang out in his bouncer by himself without screaming his face off!

Here he is in his "Dr. Baby" scrubs the Cat bought for Aidan (who also has pics just like these)



Aidan also picked out a new hat on a recent shopping trip:

I recently got a new lens for my camera which I took that picture
 with. It is amazing and allowed me to get that picture with no flash on one of the nasty gloomy days we had last week. Yes I know, I am in looooooove!

I've also discovered that Mason is entertained by certain toys and can even hold on to a few light small things, which make him giggle. I love to hear that little baby giggle. It cracks me up every time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment