Sunday, September 4, 2011

One Last hurrah



Yesterday I dropped our wedding rings of at Kay to be rhodiumed/re-furbished. I'm going to miss wearing them for 2 weeks while they're gone, but they were getting so gross and yellow (they're white gold) that I decided we could both live without them for a while to make them all shiny and pretty again!

I decided to go the the Kay at the Promenade Shoppes so that I could take Aidan to play in the fountains one last time this summer. It ended up being a hot muggy day, perfect for fountain splashing.




As an added end of season bonus, instead of there being 30 kids there...there was only about 7.
Score!


Mason snoozed in his carrier while Aidan ran around having a blast, which was nice.

Until next summer, fountains.....

No comments:

Post a Comment