Friday, September 23, 2011

Another exciting Friday night

Yesterday while at Christmas Tree Shoppes Aidan insisted on getting a pirate eye patch and a Frankenstein face mask.

This pic was taken after Aidan knocked me flat on my back after attacking me while being a monster...... 



I obliged because I thought they would be cute.

And I was right.

Aidan stomped around the house wearing his mask last night saying "I'm a Cary Monster!"


While waiting for him to meet me at the front door this morning to leave for Dorinda's, I saw him come down the stairs wearing the mask, and almost died laughing.

I then brought all the bags out to the car before coming back in for the boys. When I got back into the house I found Aidan leaning over Mason (who was in his carrier on the floor), reaching his arms out like a monster and yelling:
"RAR!!! Rarrrr!! I'm a cary monster !"

......and Mason laughed and laughed........

Oy.

So the silliness continued tonight as Aidan continued to "scare" Mason, while Mason giggled and smiled away at him.





Guess he's not a very convincing Monster...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment