Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Makin' Biscuits

Yesterday was a cold gloomy day at the start, so I decided that what I really wanted for dinner was Chicken and Biscuits.

So after searching for a recipe that allowed me to use chicken stock, milk and flour for my broth instead of canned cream of chicken soup (of which I had none), I got busy making some yummy chicken stew.

When it came time to break out the bisquick and get the biscuits going, my little helper came running over insisting he get the stool out to help.

We ended up getting the chair out instead because the little stool just wasn't quite high enough for him to reach everything.




He helped me cut the roll into biscuits, and he even got to open one up and put it on the cookie sheet.

He was very proud of "his" biscuit.


Yummy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment