Sunday, May 8, 2011

T-Ball

We spent our Saturday morning watching one of our best buddies, Wells, play T-Ball.

It was adorable!! All those little bodies with gigantic batting helmets on was hilarious....
Wells did great and we got there just in time to see him pitching too!!!

I got to use my new camera for some action shots for the first time too, and thought they turned out pretty great!




If you look closely you can see he's running with his tongue sticking out....

Aidan's favorite part of the outing was the fact that he got to sit on the bench with Wells like one of the big boys. He kept saying "I sit on bench!"




Hopefully we can make next Saturday's game too!!



Aaaannd.... on a side note related to Michele's kids...Maddox told me today "your belly is too fat."

Then Michele had him convinced I was hiding a basketball under my shirt, so he had to touch the belly and see for himself.  After we chuckled she explained the whole Aidan's baby brother is in there thing....but he didn't look too sure of the whole situation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment