Friday, May 13, 2011

Eeew snakes

While standing at the sink doing my makeup the other day, Aidan pulled his stepstool up next to me and said:
"I do da make-ups!"

So I gave him a giant face brush and let him go at it. It was hysterical!
Now everytime I'm doing my makeup he likes to join me at the double sink (on Daddy's side), and when he asks to do da make-ups, now instead of letting him play with my makeup I started giving him a mohawk with Daddy's gel.


Also entertaining!

Last night we were playing with the iPad which now has all sorts of toddler games on it for Aidan. There is one that is counting, and it puts the images on the screen and everytime they touch one it says the number and shows it. For example: count the Pizzas (you have to touch like 8 pizzas and it counts from 1-8)

Last night we had snakes to count for the first time. The voice told him to count the snakes and Aidan said:
"Eeew, I don't want to touch the snakes".

I almost died. Where did he get that from?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment