Monday, June 9, 2014

Goodbyes.....


These gift bags are all symbols of goodbyes that need to be said.

Goodbye to the teachers at the amazing preschool I found here in Pearland for Aidan when we moved, and goodbye to the teammates we had in our soccer league on the team I coached.


I knew there would be another round of goodbyes once Ryan's Fellowship was over and we settled wherever it was we were going to settle, but it's still always sad. I purposely did not seek out any friendships while we were doing Ryan's Fellowship (other than Brittany of course, because hey, us fellowship wives need to stick together!), so there wasn't really any serious goodbyes. Not like when we left PA (you can read about that here .. and grab some tissues).

In hindsight I now know we're going to be super happy in our new home, and those goodbyes weren't a big deal at all..... and our neighbors have already welcomed us to the neighborhood wholeheartedly. We even had a playdate yesterday!! I'm so exited the kids have friends right on our street now!!

We had some goodbyes, but things are going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment