Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad.

Weird, I'd never have thought that I would be so upset on my Dad's Birthday with him gone.

I guess it's just weird to not call and wish him a happy birthday or to let the boys pick out a ridiculous card for him all on their own.

As hard as today is for me I can't even imagine how hard it is for my Aunt, his twin sister. I won't even get into thinking about it from her viewpoint because then I cry.
Dad & Auntie with the boys last Summer before our big move to TX

Just having celebrated their 60th Birthday last June!


I am however going to take my new neighbor Sarah's advice, and celebrate today. I'm going to celebrate Dad's birthday in his honor and that way it will always remain a special day.

Happy Birthday my dear Auntie, make sure you to go Kirby's tonight as usual!!! 

1 comment:

  1. xo thoughts and prayers of comfort for you today Steph!

    ReplyDelete