Sunday, June 15, 2014

Big Man on Campus

Seriously, when did my baby get old enough to be a Kindergartner??

I officially registered Aidan for school in the Fall. Ryan says it'll hit me the first day of school. He thinks I'll cry. I disagree. (I didn't even cry my first day back to work from maternity leave with either of the boys. I liked going back to work part time for the adult companionship!)

Not because I'll miss him he says (haha) but because it's such a big milestone.

I guess we'll see......


It's cliche, I know.... but it just feels so unbelievable that starting this Fall he'll be in school!

The Kindergarten program here isn't quite a full day, but it's longer than a half day, so that's a lot of time poor Mason will be without his buddy. I'll be looking for a new preschool for him too now that we're getting settled, so hopefully that will help keep him from missing Aidan too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment