Saturday, March 8, 2014

This is how Mason plays Xbox......

I figured I would write a blog post about this instead of just throwing it out there on Facebook to be reported for nudity.

We made cupcakes today and Mason got his jeans covered in chocolate frosting. I took his jeans to the laundry room and got a load of laundry started, and when I came back I found this:


Apparently Mason thought by removing his jeans I was giving him the go-ahead to take off his pull-up, too.

My first thought was: "Oh, perfect Mike Wazowski is green and our Beautiful Messes theme for this month is green, let me grab the camera!".








Then I actually turned around and saw this:


And that, my friends, is just a typical day in the Lawless House!


1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I miss those guys, and you too. I know you would have shared some green chocolate chip sun butter cookies with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete