Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Disney Day 4- part 1

On day 4 the weather had cleared up so nicely!!!

Aidan "geared up" in all his park wear and we headed out the door to hit Magic Kingdom again (this was always our best bet since it was so close we could walk right over). Ryan had some morning conference stuff but was planning on meeting up with us at the park for lunch.


When we got to the park I convinced Aidan to climb up on a bench with the castle behind him to get some pics (I've learned never to ask to take his pic, then he won't cooperate. I have to trick him into the poses I want). He cooperated nicely so I figured it would be safe to ask him to pose in front of the castle for me.



WRONG.

He cried his eyes out saying he didn't want his picture taken. Then it got worse.


he saw a double-decker old school bus kind of thing driving around and asked to go on it. When I said we couldn't go on it he cried even harder. You bet your ass that while he was crying I was laughing so hard that I was crying too. Oh I love my silly kid.


I finally got him to calm down and we headed to the teacups for my first ride as well as Aidan's. When we went on our honeymoon Ryan wouldn't go with me (they make him sick) and when we took Aidan last year they were closed for renovations, so even though I've wanted to ride them forever it was a first experience I got to share with Aidan!
After the fun at the teacups we headed over to the Pooh ride where they have lots of fun stuff you can play with while waiting in line to get on......

We of course then followed Pooh with the carousel at Aidan's request. Boring. But he enjoyed it, and the line was always relatively short, so we went on it a ton of times.





We then met up with Pioneer Donald AGAIN because I had my camera with me this time. Sadly the sun was so bright and harsh that the pictures that Disney took for me the first actually came out way better....but I'm still not paying $14.99 for a digital file.



Ryan met up with us and we had lunch at one of our favorites in Frontierland (Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn) because they have great pulled BBQ pork, which Aidan has scarfed down both times we've taken him.

Then we headed over to ride the magic carpets again, and there is a giant camel statue on front the ride that "spits" water out and Ryan got under it so Aidan would get wet and instead of enjoying the squirt, Aidan was pissed. All while me and the workers were laughing at him, I know I win Mom of The Year.





more post lunch adventures to be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment