Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snowflakes and Dinosaurs


I bought some giant foam snowflakes for Aidan's first Christmas fully intending on doing something fun and creative with them. 

Yup.

And as Aidan's THIRD Christmas rolled around I realized I STILL had them in my "box-o-craftiness" (yes  I call it that, and I even wrote it on the box).

During my travels to the dollar store one day I found some bags of foam stickers that were holiday shaped and grabbed them figuring it would be the perfect addition to the foam snowflakes.

Aidan had a blast letting me peel the stickers for him and he placed them wherever he wanted.

Perfect ornaments!

We also had a bag of dinosaur-shaped foam stickers in the box-o-craftiness which he insisted we use as well. So I complied but only picked out the red and green ones for him to use haha. 

Christmas Dinosaurs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment