Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snow Day

They were forecasting for snow yesterday and we actually got it. Being a CNY-er I  was excited because I really miss the snow from home in the winter. I mean seriously it took until Jan 21 to get some snow here in PA. Ugh.

The downside was that it made it a little tricky for me to travel to a first birthday shoot that I had scheduled yesterday so I had to reschedule that which totally bummed me and my client out.

Luckily the night before we were at Kohl's looking for a new baby one piece snowsuit (or pram I think they might be called?) and ended up with actual snow pants and jacket for him instead. It seems the stores that I've checked for these baby snowsuits only go up to 9 months. Well he has a 9 month one and it's pretty small so I wanted to find 12 months but of course anything we found in 12 months was actual "big boy" stuff.

So... official snow pants and jacket it was!




Now he can actually go in the snow with his big brother!

I took the boys out to play while Ry was at work and we had a blast!! After lunch we even went back out with Wells and Maddox...and Aidan insisted on pulling Mason around the snowy parking lot in his old baby sled. It was super cute.


When we got back in Aidan had hot chocolate, took a nap and Mason got to play with his brother's "off-limits" toys and wear his slippers to warm his cold little feet.


1 comment:

  1. Maddox LOVES to go for the off-limits toys when Wells is at school, and I was told he even confessed it in Sunday School when his class was discussing taking things that don't belong to you...

    ReplyDelete