Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lazy Snowy Sunday

We started out our Sunday with pancakes.

But not just any old pancakes, you see.

In our house we have Mickey "Waffler" which totally makes Mickey pancakes, not Mickey waffles, so I feel the "waffler" title is misleading. 

I have had this thing since about 2001 when I got it clearanced for $15 at the Disney Store in Utica. You can still buy them at JC Penney now but they're over $60!! so it has seen better and cleaner days...but it still works so I still keep using it! (if you look closely enough you can see black electrical tape holding the broken top handle together haha)






Well anyway they are delicious and always perfectly cooked thanks to a built-in timer.


After breakfast we all bundled up and headed to the park because I had a photo shoot so Ry figured he would bring the boys along with our sled since there are a few small hills at this park...and our backyard is completely FLAT.

They had a great time and I managed to get some shots of everyone enjoying themselves!









No comments:

Post a Comment