Sunday, October 2, 2011

Picking Mums



There is a nursery/garden center that I pass in Macungie on my way to Jess's house that I've always wanted to stop at. I think it's called The Barnyard Market.

So on our way back home from a playdate last week I decided to seize the moment (since it was the first time the sun had come out that day) and stop and pick my mums for the season.





 They had a ton of Pumpkins too, but we'll go to Grim's and actually pick one from the field with Daddy this week.





I strapped Mason to my chest with the Baby Bjorn, grabbed the camera and a wagon and let Aidan run around for a while. He had a blast, and I managed to capture some cute pictures, too.

I let him pick out 4 little pumpkins to take home with us, (which he has been lining up along the driveway telling me that he made a train.) 

He kept grabbing this tiny white one and saying "this one is mine, Mommy".

Yes, Buddy that one IS yours. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment