Friday, October 21, 2011

Gardening buddy

Last year when Michele told me she had planted one of her Mums in her flower bed I vowed to do the same this year. Michele's pretty Mum blooms each fall and I figure why not give it a whirl in my own flower bed with one of the gorgeous plants I got a few weeks ago.



I recruited Aidan to be my digging assistant, and he was thrilled to help "dig" in which he just played with the dirt, but he was even more excited when I found not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 worms for him to play with. Yeah I'm a cool mom.



But of course I started placing them all on the pumpkins on the sidewalk and they eventually inched off back in to the dirt when we weren't looking.

Mason hung out with us too, very contentedly enjoying the sunny but cool day, and Daddy even joined us to hang our orange halloween lights and giant spiderweb on the garage.


No comments:

Post a Comment