Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall in NY

This past weekend we had the pleasure of taking a trip home to central NY for Ryan's brother's wedding.

This was one hell of a wedding. For starters, it was a gay wedding, which has recently become legal in NY state. Secondly my brother in law knows how to throw a party, and that he did.
Everything about it was beautiful, from the venue right down to the seating chart.

And I think everyone cried when they said their vows.







At the end of the night I overheard a guest say "Wow, there was a lot of dancing tonight. Straight people just don't dance." Hahaha, awesome.

The boys and I also had the pleasure of heading to Fly Creek Cider Mill with Stacy and Carter, which was so much fun. The drive was so colorful and beautiful, and the cider mill is in the most beautiful location ever.


Carter is such a complete frickin cutie!!!!






2 comments:

  1. :) It was a great weekend! Miss you all already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't this I saw this post either, great pics!

    ReplyDelete