Friday, August 26, 2011

Robot Bed

So now that Mason has arrived, he's going to be the one to need the pack-n-play at the sitter's house, as well as when we go home to viait family. I decided to get Aidan a Nap Mat, which basically a padded sleeping mat that has an attached blanket and built-in pillow.
Hopefully this will work.

 I guess we'll have to wait and see this weekend at Nani & Poppy's....
I'm crossing my fingers that he'll sleep on it this weekend without giving us a problem before I send him to the sitter's on Monday.
(yes, I finally go back to work on Monday! Looking forward to seeing all my work friends!)

So last night I had brought it upstairs after washing it and Aidan decided Mason needed to "sleep" in it. So while poor Mason is all tucked into the new Robot Bed, as we call it, Aidan just keeps bringing him things he thinks Mason needs to sleep with.

He ended up being surrounded by Mickey, Minnie, Ducky, a truck and a car.


(for some reason I can't get the picture to upload in the right orientation, even though it is saved the right way...so you may have to tilt your head to get the full cuteness effect!)




It was really sweet to watch him hook Mason up with all of his own favorite lovies for sleeping!

How long do we think this sweetness and sharing will last?
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment