Thursday, February 24, 2011

Monkeys and Monsters

The Monsters

Yesterday we got to hang out with Austen for a few hours, and it was quite entertaining as usual!

They even shared toys a few times without anyone screaming or crying, so I'd say the day was a success.
When Aidan found out Austen and Jess were coming that morning, he kept running to the stairs telling  me "Auten, Jess, open gate!". He was ready for them to get here!

 As per usual, the first thing they did was assume their position as Neighborhood Watch at the window:


On a more random note:
Ever since Aidan was a tiny baby when I'd strip him down for his bath I would exclaim "naked baby!"

The last few nights at bath time he's started yelling it for me, and it's so darn cute!
In fact, he's even started saying it when I change his diaper too, haha......




Breakfast

Mr. Independent decided that he would also like to be the on to hold his banana now. Normally I hold it and let him take bites, but today he insisted "I hold it", so I obliged while watching carefully so that he didn't stuff the whole thing in his mouth.

I went to turn on cartoons in the living room and came back in to get him and noticed his banana was nowhere to be seen. When I asked him what happened to it he told me "grappage". Yup, that's right, he ate 1/3 of it and tossed it in the garbage.

Awesome.

Looks like we need to work on that whole idea of not just tossing something in the trash when you're done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment