Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Photo Challenge - 2014

I stumbled across this photo challenge on Pinterest, and decided to go for it. 


I once tried to do a 365-day photo challenge, and only made it about 6 weeks.
I swore I would finish this photo challenge, unlike its predecesors.

And finish I did! Here is the final product, which I'm pretty proud of :)


Day 1 - Oh Christmas Tree

Day 2- Glitter
                        

Day 3 - something red


Day 4 - something cold


Day 5 - something you made  


 Day 6- ornaments




Day 7 - something furry

Day 8 - baking


Day 9 - shopping


Day 10 - santa



Day 11 - elves


Day 12 - cozy



day 13- something hot




day 14 - black and white





day 15 - tradition




Day 16 - lights (bokeh)






Day 17 - something green




Day 18 - outside







Day 19 - fun






Day 20 - self portrait




Day 21- naughty or nice?





Day 22- reflection





Day 23- family






Day 24- stockings





Day 25 - messy

No comments:

Post a Comment