Monday, December 22, 2014

Annual WKTV Christmas Card




Each year since the beginning of time (well as long as 
I can remember in my 32 years anyway....), the local news station at home, WKTV has created video christmas cards of the employees and their families. Each year it's the same exact song.

 I haven't lived in Utica, NY in about 9 years, but I still know all the words.

My brother in law (Ryan's brother's husband) Don, is one of the News Anchors (just call him Don Burgundy) on WKTV, so each year he and Adam are featured in the card.

I love to show the boys each year once Adam shares it for all of us. The boys think it's great. This year Mason started waving back at Adam and Don when we got to their part, and I thought it was adorable.

So we watched it again, and this time he pretty much waved at everyone once Don and Adam were off screen. As the other families were shown, Aidan got annoyed that Mason was waving and promptly informed him:
"Mason, we don't even know them."

So... I got him to watch it a third time so that I could get a video of him waving like a fool.

Enjoy.




(You'll notice he started to think about who he was waving to after being scolded by Aidan)

And you're welcome now, for having the sidewalk santa song stuck in your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment