Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Coast to Coast Challenge


Run Disney offers a special medal to those runners who complete 2 Run Disney Half Marathons in one calendar  year...one being at Disney World, and the other being at Disneyland. Ryan and I have decided that 2015 is going to be the year we complete a Coast to Coast Challenge!!

In Feb 2015 we'll be running the Disney Princess Half Marathon in WDW, and then in Aug we'll head to CA to do the Disneyland Half Marathon.

We've also decided to run another race at Disney World in 2014, though we're unsure which one. I guess you can call us RunDisney Fools!
We are completely hooked on RunDisney races, and I think it is going to serve for some great memories and adventures!



I never would have thought I would be running 5k's let alone training for a half marathon. This will be my biggest accomplishment as a runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment