Saturday, June 15, 2013

Back to blogging!!



I used to be sooooo good about blogging about all the fun or silly stuff Aidan did or said...then we had Mason and life got a little more hectic...and I blogged a little less.

Then my business started up and got super crazy and instead of personal blogging I was spending that time business blogging...and then got so busy with everything that I couldn't even keep up with THAT!!

Well, that's about to change!

While we're in Houston I won't be working a real day job (my job as a Medical Lab Technician). It just doesn't make sense to train for 4 months or more if you're only going to be staying a year.

I'm going to try and keep Stephanie Lawless Photography going but basically I have to rely on Ryan handing my card out to the nurses at work and hoping business blooms as it did here in PA.

Sooooo what will I do with all my newfound free time you ask? I'm going to start my personal blog up again!!!!

This is where you will be able to keep up with all the Lawless Family Adventures in TEXAS.

Blogging is great because it allows you to tell the story that may accompany a silly photo ( and you know my kids have plenty of those!)


So stay tuned if you want to keep up with the Lawless's

XOXO Steph

ps there is an option somewhere on here to sign up for email notifications when there's a new blog post in case you don't want to miss updates posted on Facebook.


I'll leave you with a few final pics taken with friends in the last few weeks:

 The Hendricks and The Lawless'




 Steph and the best neighbor/friend ever, Michele



 Steph & Sara





Last Cocktail night with Sara, Krysta & Lisa


Aidan and his best buddy Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment