Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family photos



The day that Mason turned 1 week old I had a newborn photo session with an amazing photographer. Her name is Erin and she also did my Maternity shoot back in May. She's awesome, so if anyone's looking for some great photos of anything they should check her out at http://www.egmphotography.com/!

Anyway, she came right to our house and hung out while Mason was changed and ate, etc. It was neat that she was able to get pics of him in his own bassinet too.


I personally think she got some amazing shots and we even managed to get a family photo in as well (even though I'm not really a fan because I'm all puffy from surgery still and I LOOK like I had 3 hours of sleep that night...).















1 comment:

  1. I think I see some "Ryan" in Mason's eyes. :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete