Monday, July 18, 2011

Aidan's Bowling Adventure

It was brought to my attention by my friend Amy that AMF bowling lanes offers free bowling passes all summer long for kids.
Like 2 free games per day.
WHOA.
(you can sign your kids up here: http://freebowling.amf.com/)


Which ones should we use?



So today we loaded up all 4, yes count them 4, of our combined kids and headed out to the lanes, where we also met up with one of Amy's other friends who has 2 kids as well.
Amy has a 2 1/2 year old named Benjamin and a 10 month old, Maddox. Aidan had a blast bowling, eating M&M's, and riding arcade motorcycles with Ben today!


Oooh boy this is gonna be fun!


I did it!


Ben was great at "keeping score"

Go Ben!

I particularly loved how they set up a little ramp along with the lane bumpers for toddlers to bowl. Aidan and Ben had a great time pushing their bowling balls down the ramp and cheering and clapping as they knocked the pins over.

Their attention didn't even last for half a game, and Amy and I even ended up rolling the ball a few times when the boys were distracted by other things that they found. I guess it was a good thing that it was free!! As an added bonus Mason slept through the majority of the adventure and woke up only to eat and spew down my back. Man I did not miss baby puke!

Thanks for a fun outing idea, Auntie Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment