Saturday, June 4, 2011

sick baby

Aidan developed a fever Thursday, and when that happens he becomes the most lethargic sleepy kid ever.

I can tell he's sick when he'll fall asleep in my lap or snuggles up on the couch like this and will watch a movie for an hour without stirring:


After we asked him a couple of times if he was sick, he started walking around the house saying "I'm sick" in a pathetic little voice. It was quite funny actually.

I even had my first "I have to leave work early at the last minute to bring my kid to the Dr. " experience. He was at Michele's and once she told me his fever hit 101.6  it was time to get to the Dr to rule out an ear infection. Good thing he was in good hands while I was at work!


Aaaannnnnd...no ear infection but as far as the doc could tell it is just some sort of virus that'll run its course. Easy for him to say, he doesn't have a whiny clingy toddler at home who keeps asking Mommy to carry him constantly. My poor buddy!


Last night he insisted he had to have his "big pluto" as well as his "baby pluto" in bed with him. When Ry and I went up to bed this is what we found:




No comments:

Post a Comment