Thursday, June 23, 2011

One more day!


So it looks like this will be my last blog entry before Baby Brother's arrival.
The excitement is mounting by the minute around here and my Dad is on his way from NY to stay with Aidan while we head in to the hospital tomorrow morning.

I tried explaining to Aidan that tomorrow I go to the hospital and Baby Brother will come out of my belly and I will be bringing him home to live with us. Not so sure how much he actually understands yet though, only being 23 months old.

Oh, but he'll get it when the baby is home and crying though, won't he? ;)

 

Some favorite moments from this week:

He brought me his easter bunny ears from his toy box, and asked me to put them on. He then looked at me and said "you look good, Mom."

At Katie's baby shower, Tara asked him what was in my belly...and he proceeded to try to lift up my dress while he said "let's open it!"

As I sit here and type, he has a pile of pillows on the couch and he is throwing himself into them squealing with delight. At one point he started having a dialogue with himself, asking a question and then anwering it himself:
 "What's that sound, Mom? Sounds like Aidan. Sounds like Aidan jumping."


Tomorrow begins a whole new Adventure...when we add "Another Munchkin"!
Stay Tuned!!!

1 comment: