Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My newest LOVE

I have always wanted a real camera. Always. They're just so damn expensive!

Ryan may be the only person who really knows how out of control I am with pictures. He knows that I take about a billion pictures in a sitting, but of course I usually only subject you poor readers to about 5% of them. I go through memory cards like they're going out of style.

Ryan has once told me that there are more pictures of Aidan than hours that he's been alive.

He may be right.

So a few weeks ago Ryan surprised me by telling me that he wanted to get me a new camera for an early birthday present. I couldn't have been ANY more excited!!!

We researched and decided on the Nikon D5000, which came with great reviews from Jess, who also has a Nikon.

I am in love. Absolute love. I am so excited to be able to take pictures with the amazing quality I have been wanting. I'm still working on getting through the manual in order to make sure I know all the tricks, setting, and options that I have, but so far I'm having a blast with it!!


Here are a few of my latest experimental pics: (Aidan has no problem being my model)

Aidan now likes to climb up on his potty (which is actually a footstool when the lid is closed...according to the box) and drive his cars around Mommy's lotion



.


1 comment: