Friday, March 27, 2015

Peeptinis live again!


Back in the Spring of 2013, before I moved to Texas, the girls in PA and I started implementing a girls cocktail night on Thursday evenings, so that we could spend as much time as possible together before I left.

As Easter got closer we started making "peeptinis", which we never actually found a legit recipe for. Although I did try to make peep infused vodka to make them with, and it was a huge fail.




This year I invited all my TX girlfriends over to enjoy some peeptinis with Krysta and I (who was one of the original peeptini night attendees in PA).

This time, however, I made it a "make your own peeptini" night.
I rimmed the glasses with colored sugar and rainbow sprinkles, placed a peep on the rim, and set out different kids of spirits and mixers, allowing each of us to create our own concoction.


We had a great time, and we even busted out Cards against Humanity, which is always hilarious.

Even Blake wanted in on the fun!

Looking forward to next Spring when we can do it again! You know, without Erin busting all the wine glasses I own ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment