Saturday, March 7, 2015

Is there an emoji for that? When did I become so Texan?





Every once in a while, I find myself saying or doing something that I never would have imagined myself saying or doing before we moved to Texas.

Such as the easy incorporation of "Y'all" into my everyday language.

......or feeling like I need my hoodie at the end of the day when I start to feel chilly....then realize it's 80 damn degrees out. Seriously, up north I'd still be running around in my tank top and shorts!

......or saying " put your shoes on, or you'll get bit by fire ants"!

....or turning the A/C up on full blast during the winter.

....or texting Adam a pic of myself asking if my hair is big enough?

...or realizing that crackers and tortilla chips just taste better when they're shaped like Texas......




The most recent things that have made me shake my head at myself were when I wished there was Rodeo emoji and crawfish emoji.

I mean seriously, when you're texting your girls about your rodeo night out, you need rodeo emoji! I'm just saying'.







And some sort of crustacean emoji would be nice. Even a lobster. I mean, come on. once spring hits here in Texas, it's crawfish boil season, and Texans are serious about their mudbugs!




When I'm telling Ryan we're having crawfish pasta for dinner, I want to emphasize the point with a little emoji. 










No comments:

Post a Comment