Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Manny's Gang

Aidan and I were in my room putting away some laundry today while Mason was sleeping.

I turned around at one point and saw this:



  I thought it was cute so I ran for the camera (shocking, I know)

Aidan saw me taking the picture and wanted to be in one too:

The he decided to knock them all down and line them back up again:
I love how he bites his lip when he concentrates because I totally catch myself doing that alot :)

Then he decided he wanted to take my picture (I don't normally recommend letting a toddler handle a dSLR but he was on the bed, plus it's insured)



At this point we heard Mason get up and decided to bring him in to join the fun. He has a thing for buttons and remotes so the first thing he did was grab a remote.

This irritated Aidan because Mason does not yet know the big red button turns the TV on, so Aidan kept telling him to push it with no luck. He finally got frustrated enough to try to yank it out of Mason's hand before I had to start refereeing and put the camera down.




No comments:

Post a Comment