Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cookie Monsters

We decorated some cookies today...just like we did last weekend when cousin Korey was visiting. I had leftover sugar cookie dough in the fridge (the pre-cut easy store-bought kind) and it's such a fun easy thing to do with little kids. I make my own royal icing and get out the sprinkles and let them go to town.

Voila...instant fun!

Aidan enjoys spreading icing on the cookies then topping them with sprinkles just like I showed him.








Mason, on the other hand likes to just eat his royal icing by the spoonful:




After Aidan lost interest with the cookies he decided to climb under Mason's chair and pull on the straps...no idea why. It did however, remind me of this picture of Aidan climbing on his chair while Austen was in it when they were babies. Ah, vintage A Team.



In pulling on the straps of the chair, he pulled Mason's chair away from the table, which is where his icing was.

Mason was not happy...and I find these photos HILARIOUS.


I don't know WHO ate all those cookies, Mommy!

Yes, that is icing dripped ALL over his shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment