Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Dancing Party"

My good friend Lisa turned 40 recently and her hubby asked me to be in cahoots (sp.?) with the guest list. 

Being so sneaky and secretive was fun, and when she started getting suspicious I would mess with her.

I was messing with her up until that very day!! Mwuahahaha.

Anyway I brought the monsters along with me since Ryan was working, and even though I was worried they might misbehave, they were both great.


Aidan danced with Austen ALLLLLLL night long, and I don't think either of them even stopped to eat (minus the cup of chips one of Lisa's nieces gave each of them).


I ended up stopping at Wendy's on the way home to get him a kid's meal so he would eat something before bed, and he actually scarfed the whole thing down, which is very rare for him!

Then it was off to bed since I had to work in the morning!

Even though it was almost a month ago, Aidan still refers to it as "The Dancing Party".....

No comments:

Post a Comment