Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sleepy Baby

I love when babies become just mobile enough that they can thrash around in their cribs and end up in spots so far from where you left them!

I have some similar pics of Aidan at about the same age, sleeping in very similar poses as Mason is here. I found him like this a few weeks ago:

please note his little feet sticking out!


he had his face completely buried in his ducky, but don't worry he was fine!





Now he is completely able to get himself back up to sitting from a laying position (and wiggling and army crawling all over the damn room now), so it looks like here he was sitting, then just fell asleep and flopped over. I swear I have an identical pic of Aidan like this! I found him like this this morning and he was so sleepy he barely even stirred when I layed him down on his back and covered him back up.....


No comments:

Post a Comment